Brother MFC-L2710DW is the top-selling printer model that made for home or small offices that requires a superb performance in a compact footprint. With a class-leading print speed of up to 32 page per minute, this machine offers excellent efficiency in all aspects. Whatever printer are you using, the firmware update plays a crucial role in enhancing the performance of the printer. But somehow users failed to do so with an ease. In that case, dialing Brother printer support phone number is the smartest decision to get rid of this hiccup.
Notably, updating the firmware will evacuate some data on your Brother machine including outgoing message, caller ID log, and print data. It would not take more than 15 minutes to update the firmware of your machine. Keep a few things mind before you start updating the firmware.
- Make sure your machine is not using printer sharing.
- A printer must be disconnected from the system.
- Strictly use Brother driver to update the firmware, instead of a generic driver.
- Once you satisfied the above requirements, check the WSD port on your Window OS.
Now you need to download Firmware Update Tool in the following
- Browse to http://support.brother.com on your internet browser.
- Tap the Download option.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the required field and click Search.
- Select the product category, product series, and then Model name.
- Choose the OS type.
- Choose the OS version and then type Search.
- From the list, tap on the file you want to download.
- Tap Agree to the ‘End-User License Agreement’.
- Click Download to continue.
- Once the download gets to finish, close the window.
Firmware Update Tool can be used to update the firmware of your machine. All you need to just open this application and follow the on-screen instruction to update the firmware. For more detail on the concern, make sure to dial Brother printer customer support number and get an instant support on the issue.