Associate With Brother Printer Tech Support To Fix Baffling Printer Issues
What name came into your mind when you think about the affordable printer? We Guess brother printer tech support number, right!. Brother is one of the popular and perhaps the most cost-effective printer brand in the world. But we all know that saving the bunch of bucks on the machinery comes with certain drawbacks, perhaps in the form of performance. In short Brother Printer can be a baffling mess for the users. Nonetheless, if you have any issues regarding your Brother machine, make sure to connect with Brother Technical Support Number today.
In case if you are encountering issues with your machine in the offline mode, then you are on the right page. As in this article, we will guide you on how to fix this issue in quick time.
Set your machine as a default printer and Brother Printer Tech Support
To select your Brother Printer as a Default printer, the system will not choose your machine to printing purpose.
- Press Win + R keys together.
- As the Run window explores, Type “control” and hit Enter.
- Explore the control panel and click on the Devices and Printers.
- Now Right click on your printer and choose the Set as default printer option
Canceling the entire print jobs
You can get rid of the messy print queue to ensure hassle-free printing.
- Open the control panel and explore Devices and Printers.
- Right click on your machine, choose the see what’s printing.
- On the next window, click on the Printer option and choose Open As Administrator.
- Tap on the printer again and unticked the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline.
- Exits from all the window and see if your machine is working online.
Updating the Printer Firmware
Sometimes users require to update the firmware in order to resolve printer issues.
- Navigate to the Brother official website and locate your printer model.
- On the downloads page of your printing device, choose the operating system you are using and hit Search.
- Select the Firmware update tool from the Firmware section.
- Hit the blue tab at the bottom of the page.
For more detail on the issues, please do connect with Brother Printer Support Helpline and fix the issue upfront.